Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm an AUNT!

My niece, Clementine is finally here happy and healthy! Isn't she gorgeous?! She put Mommy through the ringer, but I'm sure Mommy would agree that she was well worth it.

Proud Aunt :)

Max has been such a good sport these past few weeks. With Mommy gone a lot at the hospital along with a new baby brother, he has been building a strong relationship with Daddy with all the time they are spending together. Daddy has been a great sport too! Thank you My love and My Baby for making this easier for me.

Levi has been going to and from the hospital with Mommy and for the most part being cooperative. Here he is at the hospital while visiting his Tia Soin and new cousin.

Congratulations on the arrival of your new angel, Soin. We all love you both very much.



No comments: