Monday, April 5, 2010

An Unforgettable Experience

Today was my last day of student teaching. I can’t believe it! It was really sad to say goodbye to my students and my cooperating teacher, Megan. They all wrote me cards and they are the sweetest things ever! Here are some of my favorites:

“Thank you for heping me in reding. Dont go.”

“Dear Mrs. Marshall,  I know this is your last bay but I known you will be a very good teacher and you are very nice. I hope you have good smart student’s and I hope your baby comes out okae.”

“Dear Mrs. Marshall I will miss you a lot. You were  so speshal to me.”

“I will miss you all day because you will not be with us. We will miss you so much and we love you.”

“Dear Mrs. Marshall, I wish you are my teacher too.  You should have your own class room because you make a great teacher. I wish that you reach your goals and dreams.”

“Dear Mrs. Marshall it was nice to have you in our class. You were the nicest teacher I ever seen. You teached me new stuff like an atlas, and check carfully for spelling, questions, underlining. I wish you would stay here more because you are a smart teacher. I would like to stay in your group forever. I am going to miss you Mrs. Marshall.”

Ms. F's class

The teachers had a huge cake for me and a sweet card. Megan also gave me the book, Oh The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Suess. What a great book with a lot of meaning.

What a cool experience this has been. I will never forget it.

2 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! YOU ARE DONE! The kids notes were soo sweet. I am excited though because now we get to hang out....

Sonja said...

Wow Bink that made me tear up :') That is a great book she gave you! I am so glad you were able to student teach. You are truly amazing Bink. You can do anything! I love you so much.