Monday, August 24, 2009

More Deals

The first two pictures are some more freebies that I have come across in the past couple of weeks… The first group is from CVS and the second is from Kmart.

IMG_4557IMG_4590

Honey Bunches of Oats is my favorite cereal so we stocked up when I found this great deal of .48 per box at Fry’s. Fry’s is our local grocery store (for those of you from Cali)

IMG_4558

I love couponing. It's definitely one of the best things I've ever learned to do. Even if I become wealthy, I think I will still use coupons. I just don't like the thought of paying full price for things anymore... :P

By the way, if anyone wants to know how I got these deals, just let me know and next time I will post how.

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

I am going to have to consult you when we move back to the mainland because coupons are really used here. Elizabeth started dancing uncontrollably when I logged on to your blog. Michael J "Bad" was playing. It was really funny.