Sunday, September 20, 2009

Feeling good...


On Thursday I got two of my wisdom teeth out. They gave me hydrocodone. I can see why people get addicted to drugs... I'm really lucky I don't have an addictive personality. About 10 minutes after I take it, I start feeling good. Not only does the pain go away, but I suddenly get in a better mood. I also get light headed and dizzy. Then I get really sleepy... it's so trippy.

Anyway, I can't wait for my mouth to heal so I can eat some real food. I think I've lost 2 lbs since Thursday... and yes, I have a puffy cheek. I'm done... ready to be better. I have to say though... I will miss the hydrocodone.... haha I'm totally kidding! :) Enjoy this picture of me in my highness with a chipmunk cheek.

1 comment:

Aunt Rhonda said...

What? Bianca....drugs...noooo!!! This is a side of you I haven't seen. No more hydrocodone for you young lady. heehee Get well soon!