Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello Again

I blame my inactive blog on my new phone since it's now so convenient to post anything on Facebook... anytime, any place. I've missed blogging and I've been wanting to get back into it, but I've been dreading trying to catch up on EVERYTHING that has happened since my mom's birthday, So, instead I will make a little picture timeline that for the most part can explain themselves.

Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas Eve in the snow with Mom
Christmas day with the Marshalls
Bangs
Mr. Cool, now in preschool
Our little athlete
Now 21 weeks pregnant with boy #3

2 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

Soo glad you are blogging again! We have missed cute pictures of your family. you guys are darling! miss you more then you know. xoxo

Our Paper Plates said...

I cant believe how fast your boys are growing! So fun :) I love the bangs - too cute!!