Monday, July 27, 2009

I have a confession…

I think I’m addicted… to getting free stuff! No seriously, I think I really am. Even if it’s something that I don’t use or need and it’s free, I just have to have it! And then, after I look at my receipt, I get this high that makes me want to keep doing it!!! Ahhh! What am I to do?! Like the other day, I got 30 Amp energy drinks for free. We don’t drink energy drinks unless we’re on a road trip but I had to get them. Anyone want some?

I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE CVS. I get a lot of my free stuff there. The last 3 weeks they’ve been having school supplies deals. Here’s all of the free school supplies that I’ve gotten there (this doesn’t include all of the other freebies I got at cvs). I also got these 3 boxes of Kashi cereal for 50 cents. Amazing… I love it. I can’t stop…. IMG_4480IMG_4485

1 comment:

LizMar said...

Wow and Kashi cereal is expensive too! I'm addicted to finding crazy deals at the 99cents store, so dont feel bad :)