Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Labor Coaches

I just wanted everyone to know how wonderful my labor coaches were. Through those 8 hours of intense labor at the hospital, Mike and Soin were so awesome. I know they hated seeing me in so much pain but they were so good at keeping me focused and talking me through it and reminding me to relax and breath. Without them, I wouldn't have lasted as long as I did. I love them so much. Michael, you are the love of my life. This experience only made me fall deeper in love with you. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daddy for our baby boy. Soin, you are my best friend and you have no idea how much you mean to me. Thank you for all of your support. You are a wonderful Aunt.
In between contractions...snacking on some jello.


Michael having a very intense conraction...trying to make me laugh and lift my mood as always (it worked for about 2 minutes)


Soin keeping me cool and helping me breath


We weren't looking forward to the next contraction!



We came home to these gorgeous flowers from Soin. She's so sweet.

5 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

Congrats Mike and Bianca!
He is such a cute baby.

Mike Marshall said...

I love you too, Babe!

Sarah said...

Wow, IF ONLY my labors were 8 hours... I'm so jealous, that's super fast for your first baby! Both my labors were at least 12 hours, wow I was exhausted at the end! Congrats on your newest addition. :)

georgeandmarie said...

Congrats!! He is so beautiful, and perfect! We are so happy for you!

The Mortons said...

HEHE! The picture of Mike having a "contraction" is so funny! Thats cute he was trying to make you laugh!